24/7 Flower Mound Heater Repair
Providing Reliable Heating Repairs Since 1949
There’s no reason to put up with a heating system that leaves you freezing in the middle of the night. At Triple A Air Conditioning, we offer heating repair backed by five decades of experience. Our family-owned HVAC company has been providing quality service to local homeowners for three generations, always at a fair price. Our heating contractors are trained to service a range of makes and models of systems, and come equipped to every job with the latest tools and technology. Call today to schedule a heater repair in Flower Mound, and find out why customers have trusted us to provide five-star service since 1949.
Call Triple A Air Conditioning at (972) 449-9822 to schedule a heater repair in Flower Mound. We’re available 24/7!
Common signs your heater needs repair:
- Short cycling - if your heater continuously cycles off and on, it means it's short cycling - a common indication that something is wrong with the system. When your heater short cycles, it means that it is shutting off before the full heat cycle has a chance to complete, which is a costly and ineffective way of heating your home. If you notice your heater turning off and on every 15 minutes or so, you should call for a repair service.
- Sudden spike in utility bill - one of the most common indications that something is wrong with your heater is a sudden spike in your utility bill. Broken heaters don't operate as efficiently, which can lead to an increase in your bills.
- Blowing cold air - lack of heat is the most obvious sign that something is awry with your heater. Sometimes heating systems take a minute or so before the air gets warm to the touch. Cold air could also mean there is an issue with your thermostat instead of your heater. Either way, if your heater isn't heating, you should give us a call.
- Unusual smells - it's common for heating systems to smell slightly dusty when you turn them on for the first time during the heating season. However, if you notice any sulfuric or moldy smells you should call for service as soon as possible. If your heater runs on natural gas and you smell gas, you should turn your heater off if it is safe to do so, get out of your house, and call the gas company.
If you notice any of the above symptoms and believe you could benefit from scheduling a heater repair, don't hesitate to call our Flower Mound heating technicians at Tripe A Air Conditioning!
Repairs for a Variety of Heater Problems
From heaters that cycle on and off to systems that have stopped working altogether, you can trust our skilled team at Triple A Air Conditioning to get the job done. Our Flower Mound heating repair technicians are capable of servicing both standard and high-efficiency furnaces, as well as heat pumps. And with our extensive experience, we can detect heating system issues right away, so your system gets up and running again before you know it!
Contact us today for heater issues including:
- Pilot light or electric ignition problems
- Clogged burners
- Dirty filters
- Thermostat malfunctions
- Sporadic cycling
- Complete system breakdown
Schedule Residential Heater Repairs in Flower Mound
Because of our commitment to upfront pricing, you always know what you are going to pay when you hire Triple A Air Conditioning—no hidden fees or last-minute surcharges, ever. We also offer free estimates, special promotions and flexible financing options, so you can afford to hire our Flower Mound heater repair pros regardless of your budget. And with emergency service, available 24/7, we allow you to get cost-efficient and effective heating repairs when you need them most!
Call today or contact us online to request an estimate for heating repair in Flower Mound.
3rd Generation with Over 50 Years of Experience
Honest, Caring and Upfront Staff and Pricing
Focused In Helping and Educating Our Customers
Free In-Person Estimates for Installations
Same-Day and Weekend Services Available
FREE Duct Disinfectant Treatment **Offer may not be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply. Call for more details. While supplies last.Valid from Oct 21, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021
$69 Off Full System Rejuvenation **Offer may not be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply. Call for more details. Service includes: Complete Heat and AC System inspection. Clean outdoor coils, clear and clean AC drain lines. System report card.Valid from Oct 21, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021
$59 Furnace Tune-Up **Offer may not be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply. Call for more details.Valid from Oct 21, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021