Irving AC Replacement
Customer-Focused AC Services in Irving
Is your air conditioner failing to keep your home comfortable, breaking down frequently, or running inefficiently? Triple A Air Conditioning offers professional AC replacement in Irving, Flower Mound, and surrounding areas. Our family-owned business has served the heating and cooling needs of the local area for three generations with exceptional quality service and honest pricing.
Wondering if it is time to upgrade your AC? Call (972) 449-9822 for more information and a free estimate for your new system.
Advantages of Upgrading Your Air Conditioner
If your air conditioning system is more than 10 years old, there are several benefits to upgrading to a new system. Old, inefficient equipment is more expensive to operate. When your system isn’t controlling humidity or keeping your home cool enough, replacing it is the best way to increase comfort. New air conditioning systems are significantly more energy efficient than models that were built just a decade ago. This increased efficiency offers benefits for the environment and your home cooling costs.
The Right AC System for Your Home
When choosing a new air conditioning system, bigger is not always better. It is important to find an air conditioner with the size and capacity that is best suited for your home. A unit that is too small will not be able to maintain your desired comfort in the summer. If you buy a system that is too big for your home, you might lose the benefit of dehumidification that a properly sized system offers.
Benefits of installing a new air conditioning system:
- Lower utility bills - new air conditioners operate more effectively which could have a positive impact on your utility bills every month.
- Improved energy efficiency - newer air conditioning systems are significantly more energy efficient than their predecessors. Even within the last ten years huge strides have been made in improving AC energy efficiency.
- Better indoor air quality - AC systems play a huge role in indoor air quality of our homes. Newer air conditioner models offer indoor air quality improving features such as air purification, ventilation, and even humidity control.
When to Replace Your AC
The decision regarding when to replace your air conditioner is easy when it breaks down and can’t be repaired. However, replacing the unit before it completely dies can offer several benefits for home comfort and energy savings.
Signs it is time for AC replacement include:
- A system that is older than 15 years
- The air conditioner is not keeping your home cool
- The AC is more than 10 years old and needs expensive repairs
- Frequent equipment breakdown
- The cost of repair is approaching the cost of a new system
Energy-Efficient Solutions for Every Family
Whether you are building a new home, installing air conditioning during home renovation, or building an addition, there are energy-efficient AC options to suit your needs. At Triple A Air Conditioning, we start by helping you choose the right type and size air conditioner for your home. We’ll help you consider the size of your home and options for air conditioning, such as zoned systems for better efficiency and ductless systems for homes without sufficient ductwork.
Factors to consider when choosing a new AC system include:
- The size, or cooling capacity, of the system
- The seasonal energy efficiency rating (SEER) – a higher number means lower energy bills
- Programmable thermostats
- The condition of your ducts
We can help you find an energy-efficient air conditioning system that has the right capacity to efficiently cool your home. We provide a free estimate for AC replacement in Irving, so you can compare the features and cost of different systems. Financing options are also available through GreenSky to help make your new system fit your budget.
When you are ready to move forward with AC replacement, please contact us at (972) 449-9822 to request a free estimate.
3rd Generation with Over 50 Years of Experience
Honest, Caring and Upfront Staff and Pricing
Focused In Helping and Educating Our Customers
Free In-Person Estimates for Installations
Same-Day and Weekend Services Available
$119 AC Rejuvenation Service includes: Complete AC System Inspection. Clean Outdoor Coils. Clear and Clean AC Drain Lines. System Report Card. **Restrictions may apply.Valid from Mar 1, 2019 - Jun 12, 2020
Up to $1,600 Rebate When You Replace Your AC Today! *Terms and conditions apply. Subject to credit approval. See dealer for details.Valid from Mar 1, 2020 - Jun 12, 2020
$59 Diagnostic Fee for New Customers *Cannot be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply.Valid from Feb 14, 2020 - Jun 30, 2020