Flower Mound AC Installation
Three Generations of Trusted Service in Irving
Air conditioning is a necessity in Texas summers. Whether you need air conditioning installation for a new home, extra cooling for a new addition, or an upgrade of your existing system, call Triple A Air Conditioning. Our family-owned HVAC company has provided AC installation in Flower Mound and Irving for over five decades.
For expert service and honest pricing, call (972) 449-9822 to schedule an appointment or request a free estimate.
The Right AC System for Your Home
When choosing a new air conditioning system, bigger is not always better. It is important to find an air conditioner with the size and capacity that is best suited for your home. A unit that is too small will not be able to maintain your desired comfort in the summer. If you buy a system that is too big for your home, you might lose the benefit of dehumidification that a properly sized system offers.
Benefits of installing a new air conditioning system:
- Lower utility bills - new air conditioners operate more effectively which could have a positive impact on your utility bills every month.
- Improved energy efficiency - newer air conditioning systems are significantly more energy efficient than their predecessors. Even within the last ten years huge strides have been made in improving AC energy efficiency.
- Better indoor air quality - AC systems play a huge role in indoor air quality of our homes. Newer air conditioner models offer indoor air quality improving features such as air purification, ventilation, and even humidity control.
Energy-Efficient Solutions for Every Family
Whether you are building a new home, installing air conditioning during home renovation, or building an addition, there are energy-efficient AC options to suit your needs. At Triple A Air Conditioning, we start by helping you choose the right type and size air conditioner for your home. We’ll help you consider the size of your home and options for air conditioning, such as zoned systems for better efficiency and ductless systems for homes without sufficient ductwork.
Factors to consider when choosing a new AC system include:
- The size, or cooling capacity, of the system
- The seasonal energy efficiency rating (SEER) – a higher number means lower energy bills
- Programmable thermostats
- The condition of your ducts
Once you have chosen your new system, our experienced technicians make sure it is installed for peak performance and efficiency. We have financing options available for new AC installation in Flower Mound and free estimates are available for your new system.
Contact us at (972) 449-9822 for a free estimate for a new air conditioning system.
3rd Generation with Over 50 Years of Experience
Honest, Caring and Upfront Staff and Pricing
Focused In Helping and Educating Our Customers
Free In-Person Estimates for Installations
Same-Day and Weekend Services Available